#1 2017-02-10 08:30:31

LowEnder
Trusted Member

MSP FR moving?

So i received this email... Apparently i am part of MSPs "expanstion" plan which "effects" my following products: LES Special. Reason being that they now have access to a new network which is better than the old one in Milton Keynes (suburb of Paris) and also multihomed (shame on you OVH). After completing tests they "area ready" to bring the "centre" online. I mean seriously... Let's put the fact that i don't like being moved to the UK or how all that does'nt make to much sense aside for a bit but still... could'nt they at least proofread this once?

Last edited by LowEnder (2017-02-10 08:35:02)

#2 2017-02-10 09:18:44

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
Website

Re: MSP FR moving?

Well with that Nick has decided he is moving out of LES completely, please open a ticket with his directly.

He knows we don't treat on each other's toes like that.

http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

#3 2017-02-10 10:03:13

LowEnder
Trusted Member

Re: MSP FR moving?

Well, tbh i can't be bothered. At some point i'll have to use their website once more anyways. To cancel that is and that's pretty much enough for me. I mainly posted because the email read kinda like a joke. "After enduring the reboot fest for the last x months we thank for being moved to a location you did'nt order because something happend to a network that does'nt concern you." Well, what??? Guess it's finally time to do something about my vpn outages instead of just cursing every time the box gets booted again wink

Board footer