#1 2017-05-17 13:28:27

Rick
Trusted Member
Website

Hey folks!

Hey there,

Even though I have been a happy LES user for a month or so now and registered here at around the same time, I never found the time to really contribute by posting or even introduce myself.
Let's change the latter right here and now.

I am Rick, a 17-years old and I live in The Netherlands.

When a friend of mine told me about NAT VPS, more specifically about LowEndSpirit, I was sold immediately and bought some: currently, I am renting one in NL, IT and UK and I sure plan to expand the squad. I have been interested in managing VPS'ses and servers for quite a while now. Even though this is not meant to brag, it might sound like it: It all started when my uncle gave me (my first) Linux server back in 2009 equipped with an Intel XScale processor and 32MB ram, however: running Debian.
I have been playing with computers even longer, (as my parents told me) I created my first website back in 2008 when I was only a humble eight years old. And yes, of course, all plain HTML.
At this moment I am fluent in PHP, HTML, CSS and I have some knowledge of Javascript, the popular JQuery library, and the non-web languages Java and Bash.

Please ignore any mistakes in above message, whereas, being a Dutchman I am no native English speaker.

Kind Regards,
Rick

#2 2017-05-17 14:55:38

WSS
Trusted Member

Re: Hey folks!

Heya Rick!

The fact that you were born in 2000 is likely to drive many of us nuts.  Welcome to LES.  Be aware that the NAT box rabbit hole goes deep.  Don't forget to check out Oliver's offers in Australia- and your English is better than many of us native speakers.  You seem like a nice kid- keep away from Node- it destroys minds.  wink

RbyeR4Nm.png

#3 2017-05-17 22:46:24

AuroraZero
Slacker
Website

Welcome to land of nuts and berries Rick!!!!! smile Make sure you read some rules and you will do fine. Don't forget stay away from Discord is Satan Incarnate!!!!!

The world is full of nuts.....Come join us. smile

#4 2017-05-18 06:42:30

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
Website

Hallo Rick,

ik heb een lepel.

Greetz

Ant.

http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

#5 2017-05-18 18:43:52

mikho
Low End Mod
Website

welcome to the forums !

#6 2017-05-18 19:32:35

Rick
Trusted Member
Website

Hey!
It's awesome to see all these kind replies.

WSS wrote:

Heya Rick!

The fact that you were born in 2000 is likely to drive many of us nuts.  Welcome to LES.  Be aware that the NAT box rabbit hole goes deep.  Don't forget to check out Oliver's offers in Australia- and your English is better than many of us native speakers.  You seem like a nice kid- keep away from Node- it destroys minds.  wink

Wut, you think I'm a millenium bug? haha :')

Backtogeek wrote:

Hallo Rick,

ik heb een lepel.

Greetz

Ant.

Dat is wel een beetje raar om te zeggen, Anthony.

#7 2017-05-18 19:45:48

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
Website

weet ik, mijn hond is blij

http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

Board footer