#26 2017-06-24 11:31:15

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
From: ~/
Registered: 2013-02-13
Posts: 3,498
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

I guess it is probably quite hard to get a residence visa for an American wanting to live in Sweden.


http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

Offline

#27 2017-06-24 17:04:40

mikho
Low End Mod
From: Hell and gore == Sweden
Registered: 2013-03-02
Posts: 1,297
Website

Offline

#28 2017-06-24 18:38:53

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

mikho wrote:

If you like MAX, you should try Sibylla.

I did, and I wasn't impressed.  It was only one place, though- so maybe they were having a bad day.  I had their burger patty covered in bread on a bun, which they sold as a schnitzel. 

mikho wrote:

If you want cheaper booze, move to the south of Sweden and do one day trips to Germany and buy it. Thats what I do smile
Speaking of wifes, i hear that Tinder is used frequently here. Unless you claim you are a refugee from Syria, might find an old lady that will take you in. No need to buy a house or anything.... win-win !

I've heard about the Germany runs- as well as Finland.  I suggested that one might be killed for taking booze from a Finn, and I think that is what got me free admittance into Sweden. wink

Backtogeek wrote:

I guess it is probably quite hard to get a residence visa for an American wanting to live in Sweden.

Likely.  That's why I need a wife!

s5PV9xXl.gif

Last edited by WSS (2017-06-24 19:21:00)


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#29 2017-06-29 00:07:50

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

#Entitled


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#30 2017-06-29 18:30:50

mikho
Low End Mod
From: Hell and gore == Sweden
Registered: 2013-03-02
Posts: 1,297
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

Today I've visited Gekås in Ullared. Kingdom of shopping in Sweden.
It even got its own TV-Show.   

I also have found a present to a certain someone. Will post it when I get back home. Lets call it payback big_smile

Offline

#31 2017-06-29 22:22:48

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
From: ~/
Registered: 2013-02-13
Posts: 3,498
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

just for a random place to put this and I dont know if your even bothered @WSS but I spoke to the LET admin ElliotJ he said he is happy to open your account again if you just pop a ticket in via the LEB/T ticket system.


http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

Offline

#32 2017-06-29 23:43:13

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

mikho wrote:

Today I've visited Gekås in Ullared. Kingdom of shopping in Sweden.
It even got its own TV-Show.   

I also have found a present to a certain someone. Will post it when I get back home. Lets call it payback big_smile

I wish I had made it there to see what it was like, despite being the cheapest person on the planet.  I went to one shopping mall (and a few ICAs), but didn't seem all that different than our outlet malls and monolithic grocery stores.


Backtogeek wrote:

just for a random place to put this and I dont know if your even bothered @WSS but I spoke to the LET admin ElliotJ he said he is happy to open your account again if you just pop a ticket in via the LEB/T ticket system.

Cheers.


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#33 2017-06-30 06:44:55

mikho
Low End Mod
From: Hell and gore == Sweden
Registered: 2013-03-02
Posts: 1,297
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

WSS wrote:
mikho wrote:

Today I've visited Gekås in Ullared. Kingdom of shopping in Sweden.
It even got its own TV-Show.   

I also have found a present to a certain someone. Will post it when I get back home. Lets call it payback big_smile

I wish I had made it there to see what it was like, despite being the cheapest person on the planet.  I went to one shopping mall (and a few ICAs), but didn't seem all that different than our outlet malls and monolithic grocery stores.

 
 
Mostly China sizes when it comes to clothes, meaning that if you pick a brand and model in two different colours, label sayssame size. In reality, they are not the same size.
 
 
Day to day things, toothpaste, "smell good" scents smile are almost always cheaper.
DVDs, axes, extra lights for the car, things for horses ... they pretty much has it all.

Offline

#34 2017-06-30 21:54:03

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

Sounds like an amusing place- except for China sizes.  I'm rather tall, and, well, quite fat now that everything beyond consuming pills (and food) is generally painful.  I'm relatively sure my XL build in the US would be considered a small tent to Asians.

I didn't bother with any clothes.  We met up with a good friend who is basically called a Communist by even the more lenient Socialist Swedes I know, and he was wearing Wrangler blue jeans.  I asked him which capitalist he had to trade a week of turnips to for his clothing, and after about 3 hours, he got the joke- unlike the rest.

When my Swedish friends asked me how I'd state Sweden in a single sentence: "Wonderful people with a great selection of toilet paper, too- coarse, and slightly less rough."  One teased he was going to suggest they use it for their marketing campaign.

I really miss Sweden- it felt so comfortable and peaceful, even if I did walk through Stockholm where the attacks happened weeks earlier.  (Damn mouseover killed the rest of this):  It was a very solemn place now, and all who passed had a brief glance, and a moment of introspection.  The only part missing was the subsequent rage which we tend to exhibit.

Last edited by WSS (2017-06-30 22:24:56)


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#35 2017-07-01 18:36:08

mikho
Low End Mod
From: Hell and gore == Sweden
Registered: 2013-03-02
Posts: 1,297
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

You rarely see Swedes rage like in the States. After the attack media was full of people who said that we should not react with anger and rage, instead we should show the world that we love each and everyone.

I puked in my mouth when I read it.

I love my country and but I don't like where we are heading now. Instead of acknowledging the situation and act properly the politicians try to sweep it under the rug, in an attempt to not sound racist.
Alot of swedes are naiv and will believe everything you say as long as the opposite opinion can be treated as racist.


I tried a pair of XL swimshorts and I had trouble getting them over my ass. Tried another pair in a different color, same model. Size L, fitted perfectly. Thats the kind of clothes you can buy there.

Offline

#36 2017-07-01 19:10:56

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
From: ~/
Registered: 2013-02-13
Posts: 3,498
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

I was looking up the murder rates in recent years fro the usa, uk and looked up sweden too, iirc it was from 2015.

The USA was over 15,000, the UK was about 600 and Sweden was around 60.

By population size as a percent.

USA: 0.004%
UK: 0.0009%
Sweden: 0.0006%

So you are 566 times more likely to be murdered in the USA than Sweden and 50 times more likely to be murdered in the UK.

Obviously rough numbers rounded up/down but interesting stuff.

I have XXXL, XXL, XL and L t-shirts that all fit almost exactly the same, it is a nonsense, when I had a place in Florida I got some t-shirts from wallmart, XXL is always a safe bet for me here, I put it on when I got home and it was down to my f'king knee's, it was like wearing a plus size womens dress (I imagine).

When i was in Murica I have to admit, after the first 2 weeks wore off, the tourist period lets call it, I started feeling really uneasy, there is a certain level of in built agression and in your faceness about things there, I cant say I felt at ease walking to the garage for milk for example at night.

When I was in France, Switzerland or even Spain, I was 110% relaxed even compared to the UK, obviously I was not really around built up areas at all which really helps.


http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

Offline

#37 2017-07-03 03:26:34

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

mikho wrote:

I love my country and but I don't like where we are heading now. Instead of acknowledging the situation and act properly the politicians try to sweep it under the rug, in an attempt to not sound racist.
Alot of swedes are naiv and will believe everything you say as long as the opposite opinion can be treated as racist.

I've noticed this.  Up until our last election, that's precisely where we were (eventually are) headed, too.


Backtogeek wrote:

So you are 566 times more likely to be murdered in the USA than Sweden and 50 times more likely to be murdered in the UK.

Raw numbers are silly, since they don't really take anything into account- but purely as a

Obviously rough numbers rounded up/down but interesting, regardless.

Backtogeek wrote:

When i was in Murica I have to admit, after the first 2 weeks wore off, the tourist period lets call it, I started feeling really uneasy, there is a certain level of in built agression and in your faceness about things there, I cant say I felt at ease walking to the garage for milk for example at night.

When I was in France, Switzerland or even Spain, I was 110% relaxed even compared to the UK, obviously I was not really around built up areas at all which really helps.

Where were you?  If you were in a large city, say, New York or LA- that's how people survive in such shitholes.  When you travel to more rural areas, it's quite the opposite.

Hell, I know someone who got held up at gunpoint in San Jose, Costa Rica while in a good area of town.  He lived in New York for years.

You never know if/when/what.  I will state that there are circumstances which set you up more likely to have trouble than others.

I was going to just ignore the LET unban request, but was gently prompted by another mod to ask for it to be unbanned.  Don't know how active I'll be, but not planning on much.  Don't really care if the request is ignored.  I miss the cheap host specials, though.  smile

Last edited by WSS (2017-07-03 03:28:55)


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#38 2017-07-03 06:00:02

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
From: ~/
Registered: 2013-02-13
Posts: 3,498
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

Kissimmee, FL - Where else would I be, I am British.


http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

Offline

#39 2017-07-03 15:26:12

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

Backtogeek wrote:

Kissimmee, FL - Where else would I be, I am British.

Never been there.  Only Miami.  Miserable.  So was the weather.

FWIW:

LET Ticket System wrote:

Hi WSS,

You were given incorrect information.

Thanks,
Alex

Figured.  Don't care.


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#40 2017-07-03 18:46:43

mikho
Low End Mod
From: Hell and gore == Sweden
Registered: 2013-03-02
Posts: 1,297
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

WSS wrote:

FWIW:

LET Ticket System wrote:

Hi WSS,

You were given incorrect information.

Thanks,
Alex

Figured.  Don't care.

 
Owner and admin/mods having different opinions. Why am I not surprised.
The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Offline

#41 2017-07-03 19:59:40

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

mikho wrote:

Owner and admin/mods having different opinions. Why am I not surprised.
The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Literally the reason why so many murders have happened for politics and nothing occurs over here.


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#42 2017-07-03 20:19:00

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
From: ~/
Registered: 2013-02-13
Posts: 3,498
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

WSS wrote:
Backtogeek wrote:

Kissimmee, FL - Where else would I be, I am British.

Never been there.  Only Miami.  Miserable.  So was the weather.

FWIW:

LET Ticket System wrote:

Hi WSS,

You were given incorrect information.

Thanks,
Alex

Figured.  Don't care.

Excellent stuff...... I just posted this in responce.

Hands-Talking-To-Each-Other.jpg seems fitting.


http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

Offline

#43 2017-07-03 22:54:55

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

The world is a shitlord, on a broken CPanel host..

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT_Xj54_N-M[/video]


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#44 2017-07-05 17:30:34

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

So, yeah, it helps to use the right address..  Guess WSS is unbanned from LET.  Will he resume shitposting at lightning speed?  Will he manage to save Nekki from masturbating the last bit of fluid from his body?   Only /etc/shadow knows!


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#45 2017-07-05 20:44:55

mikho
Low End Mod
From: Hell and gore == Sweden
Registered: 2013-03-02
Posts: 1,297
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

So Admin says ok, owner replies "f*ck no", admin goes ahead and unbans anyway.   
   
Good start!

Offline

#46 2017-07-06 02:31:34

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

mikho wrote:

So Admin says ok, owner replies "f*ck no", admin goes ahead and unbans anyway.   
   
Good start!

Just a spoon full of sodium nitrate helps the medicine go down.. medicine go down... medicine go down..


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRIeytEXGhQ

Last edited by WSS (2017-07-06 02:45:54)


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#47 2017-07-06 16:56:21

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

I am so junkfood hungover today it isn't funny.


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#48 2017-07-06 17:14:30

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
From: ~/
Registered: 2013-02-13
Posts: 3,498
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

squeeze half a lemon into a pint of water (8oz I think), usually makes me feel 'fresh' after eating shit.


http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

Offline

#49 2017-07-06 18:09:56

WSS
Trusted Member
Registered: 2016-12-22
Posts: 255

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

I might have to do that.  I really miss Loka - which was just lightly flavored carbonated mineral water.   I've got another 12+ trees to plant, and it's about 38c outside.

I was so tired last night from the work on the house/lawn that I ordered Dominos.. the world's shittiest pizza.  I found a combo that's really good, though- white garlic sauce, bacon, chicken on a thin crust.  Delicious!   My dog and I ate almost the whole pizza.  Today is full of regret and indigestion.


RbyeR4Nm.png

Offline

#50 2017-07-06 21:43:36

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
From: ~/
Registered: 2013-02-13
Posts: 3,498
Website

Re: Bored in SeaTac...

What kind of trees are they? fruit/food bearing trees?

It's been over 10 years since I have eaten anything like your description of puss in a box with lashings of vile puss on top smile


http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

Offline

Board footer