#1 2017-09-22 12:26:08

msp-nick
Trusted Member

Fixing the NAT node

Over the course of the last year the NAT node has brought many issues and most have gone without a resolution to like the SolusVM thing (4 years for a version number whatever).

So, I've spent the last few weeks modifying and rectifying some of the problems as I have had sometime (abit late, yes but it wasn't a core product..)

However I've switched a few things here and there, upgraded to virtulizor for a start that cleared most of the problems with there support team giving a hand with a small amount of stuff..

I wanted to migrate this node over to something a bit better but it hasn't happened yet.

The SSL works! That's the biggest problem I had when we sold these services, for some reason SolusVM's SSL thing didn't work and it caused me a few issues and a lot of tickets, lots of question time with every customer, but alas, the SSL works..

HAProxy inbuilt with Virtulizor should be working, I haven't tested fully so if any one on here has a NAT Plan with us, can you let me know? If there is a problem I can quickly fix it up..

Storage issue, at a point; SolusVM didn't terminate servers, thus, obviously people was getting more of there fair share of the NATservice (if it worked?) this has been fixed, there is now ample of storage on the node, I hope that it can provide better resource in the coming months while I decide what I am doing with the NAT plans.

Hoping this won't get into too much of a war of what was past and what has happened.. If you do have some issues do let me know, I can't promise that i'll get to it instantly, but as always, it'll get to it and make sure your sorted out..

https://www.myserverplanet.com/virtual- … server.php

#2 2017-09-22 19:34:46

mikho
Low End Mod
Website

#3 2017-09-23 22:43:23

WSS
Trusted Member

Re: Fixing the NAT node

Oh Hey!  Nick's alive!  Maybe I can get my NAT instance back.

RbyeR4Nm.png

#4 2017-09-24 08:10:35

msp-nick
Trusted Member

WSS wrote:

Oh Hey!  Nick's alive!  Maybe I can get my NAT instance back.

Put a ticket in and I can deal with it, it's no problem, there has been a few problems here and there, lot of the node has been cleaned and can now work properly. IE broken templates, broken images, etc.

So, please put a ticket in and I can get around to making you a VM.

#5 2017-09-24 15:30:29

WSS
Trusted Member

Thanks for getting that handled, Nick!

RbyeR4Nm.png

#6 2017-09-24 19:49:34

msp-nick
Trusted Member

WSS wrote:

Thanks for getting that handled, Nick!