#1 2013-12-18 12:27:51

mikho
Low End Mod
Website

Moan and bitch about my situation

Went for a massage yesterday because of a problem I have with my left leg (one of the muscles is ripped apart) and she told me that the right side of my body, from upper back to calf was bad.

So i asked her about my left side, no answer at all, she only looked at me. Then she said one word, disaster.
I have pinched almost every nerve there is in my left leg and foot.
My foot is currently numb and it hurts like walking on glass every step I take.

She expects this to last at least 6 months, getting better each day if I do my exercise every day.
Great way to start a vacation with the kids. Can't go out and play, have to stay inside and play boring boardgames with them. sad

#2 2013-12-18 12:53:10

5n1p
Trusted Member
Website

Re: Moan and bitch about my situation

That sounds bad, but have you asked for second opinion.
When i see this I remember few years back I was one month in my bed, had stiff back, used chair to go to bedroom, took me 20 to 30 minutes to go there lol. To much sitting in front of PC gets you all sort of this stuff. I hope you will get better soon and that it wont last 6 months. sad

#3 2013-12-18 13:17:54

0x004a
Trusted Member

Using a mouse, I tend to get pain under my shoulder blade. Luckily, the touchpad on the Chromebook was so good, that I hardly used a mouse for awhile and the problems completely went away.

Unfortunately, the OS is too restrictive and Crouton had some glitches I couldn't live with, so I have returned to a normal laptop that's touchpad just isn't the same, so I'm also using a mouse again and can feel the problems creeping back ;_;

#4 2013-12-18 13:57:16

mikho
Low End Mod
Website

Being a former fotball player where I was lucky enough to be able to go some training regarding muscles, nerves and their connections (pre massage theraphist courses) this was the second opinion.

I have suspected this the last two months but ignored it because of the workload that I had. Now that I am on vacation I relaxed and allowed myself to feel the pain.

It will get better everyday as long as I do my training and I hope I will be without pain somewhere between christmas and new year.

I won't be "normal" but without pain and it will only take a few days without training to destroy my body again.
Thank you all.

#5 2013-12-18 16:21:25

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
Website

That sucks buddy, make sure you eat a TON of parsley it has amazing properties for repairing your body. some fighters literally eat a shopping bag full every day.

https://upto32.com retro gaming and nostalgia forum that does not take itself to seriously smile

#6 2013-12-18 22:36:35

mikho
Low End Mod
Website

Will take you up on that, parsley.... Who would have known. smile
Doing daily stretching exercises, two days gone and already seeing improvments.

Board footer