#1 2017-10-01 22:30:39

solaris1
Trusted Member

(InceptionHosting) Netherlands container suspended

Hi Anthony,

Sorry to bring this topic here.. I just discovered that my NL LES box (192.168.1.73) has been suspended since Aug 17. It looks like a manual suspension - and I apologize for the trouble it might have caused and the time it took you to act on it.

Could you offer some hint about what led to the supension? I was only running 1 private proxy service on it and it should not be abusive (last time I checked, very little traffic like ~5 GB per month overall), or resource-consuming, or something like that. My guess is ... is it using too much memory since I ran another ~15 processes (but I thought OpenVZ could take care of RAM limits so at least it should still be friendly to neighbors). Of course I hope the issue was not DMCA-related.

And I would really be grateful it you decide to unsuspend it, and I promise to remove the service I ran from the container if that was the cause to the suspension.

Thanks a lot - and I sincerely apologize for costing you extra time on my box.

#2 2017-10-02 09:35:03

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
Website

Re: (InceptionHosting) Netherlands container suspended

unsuspended, next time all servers and account will be closed/terminated.

http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

#3 2017-10-02 09:44:19

solaris1
Trusted Member

Re: (InceptionHosting) Netherlands container suspended

Thanks Ant. I just logged in to SolusVM and checked the statistics. From the graph I can see the box had very terrible load average history (I guess it's caused by tasks dying from OOM and restarting). I'll use this knowledge to avoid running into similar problems in the future. Have a great day.

Board footer