#1 2017-11-10 10:59:05

SySOPik
Trusted Member

Looking for new vps

Hello guys! I would like to change my MSP hoster to a new one, because for almost a month now I cannot use the service sad I am choosing between Inception Hosting and Deepnet Soluions. However, I wanted to know which hoster supports TUN/TAP for VPN and if there is an opportunity to install a personal TeamSpeak for 5-7 people. Thanks for the help! smile

#2 2017-11-10 13:21:41

mikho
Low End Mod
Website

Re: Looking for new vps

TUN/TAP should be available with all of us LES providers.  I'm sure that a private TeamSpeak shouldn't be a problem, as long as it doesn't get target of a DDoS attack or abuses the CPU.

#3 2017-11-10 14:26:59

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
Website

If your going to order from inception hopefully the UK is a good option for you as it has DDOS protection as standard.

http://LittleHappyCloud.net KVM VPS with 1TB Bandwidth for €3.00

#4 2017-11-10 16:40:10

SySOPik
Trusted Member

mikho wrote:

TUN/TAP should be available with all of us LES providers.  I'm sure that a private TeamSpeak shouldn't be a problem, as long as it doesn't get target of a DDoS attack or abuses the CPU.

Maybe you're right. I waited for 2-3 weeks when the tun/tap will be turned on in the MSP. So it does not work... I'm waiting for the result and nothing happens.
I don`t think that little Teamspeak server will be DDOS, I don`t want to advertise it anywhere.

#5 2017-11-11 05:37:49

mikho
Low End Mod
Website

SySOPik wrote:
mikho wrote:

Maybe you're right. I waited for 2-3 weeks when the tun/tap will be turned on in the MSP. So it does not work... I'm waiting for the result and nothing happens.
I don`t think that little Teamspeak server will be DDOS, I don`t want to advertise it anywhere.

Well, there is a reason why MSP no longer is a part of the lowendspirit community. wink
I’m sorry but I think you will have a much more plesant stay with a LES provider than you will with MSP.

#6 2017-11-11 20:54:35

SySOPik
Trusted Member

mikho wrote:

I’m sorry but I think you will have a much more plesant stay with a LES provider than you will with MSP.

I really hope that you are right smile

Board footer