VirtFusion · NEW On-Premise Virtual Server Control Panel

VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

Hi LowEnd hosts and community!

We have recently launched our new on-premise virtual server control panel VirtFusion specifically targeting the KVM VPS hosting market.

A fresh new approach has been taken with our product that’s been built from the ground up. We've not attempted to be compatible with some of the older solutions like SolusVM, Virtualizor, etc… because to do so, would force us to invest valued time in older technologies and possibly add fundamental weaknesses, instead, we've used the latest methods employing official distribution images and cloud-init (Yes we support windows too) so that your customers can have the service they deserve.

We have billing integrations with WHMCS, Blesta, Clientexec and are in talks with Hostbill. All integrations are basic so far however, they provide automated VPS creation, suspension, and termination with a direct login bridge to VirtFusion for the customer.

Our pricing model is fair - We are giving discounts to early adopters that will last the lifetime of the license (including any changes within the license).

We do not believe in a per VPS or CPU core model, this has shown time and time again that outside a top tier enterprise, it’s just not a good fit, instead we have stuck to the proven per hypervisor model.

We have listened to everyone, tested all theories, and are at the stage we are happy to launch, now our closed beta program is over.

Most of all we are human and have connections to the LE* industry, so we are excited to start promoting our product here.

Please feel free to ask any and all questions, we can't wait to engage.

Any hosting providers that would like to follow our progress can also connect with us on Discord.

Thanks for your time and we'll be back with a more in-depth post next week.

Phill

https://virtfusion.com

VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

Thanked by (2)vpsgeek3333 MannDude
«1

Comments

  • Looks good.

    Well done 👍

    Thanked by (2)VirtFusion Ympker

    Create an account on Dynadot via my referral link and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!

  • It looks nice, congrats

    Thanked by (1)VirtFusion

    Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website

  • edited February 16

    Upgrade possible later in time with discount?

    Say from single to unlimited?

    Thanked by (1)VirtFusion
  • mikhomikho AdministratorHosting ProviderOG

    Who are ”we”?
    Would love a short presentation… 25-30 powerpoint slides would be enough. ;)

    Thanked by (2)VirtFusion rcy026

    Get 4 or more NAT servers (mix/match between packages) and get a 30 % recurring discount. https://clients.mrvm.net

  • InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

    Finally, a cloud init based deployment option :) will be in touch as should everyone else be I expect.

    https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    @contactwajeeh said:
    Upgrade possible later in time with discount?

    Say from single to unlimited?

    Correct. Any options within the license can be upgraded at the early pricing for the lifetime of the license. Even if its three years later.

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    @mikho said:
    Who are ”we”?
    Would love a short presentation… 25-30 powerpoint slides would be enough. ;)

    We are us. Phill (SolusVM founder) and currently a very small team.

    The slides.. erm.. please don’t make me do that. Had enough in the last job!

    Thanked by (1)ehab

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    @InceptionHosting said:
    Finally, a cloud init based deployment option :) will be in touch as should everyone else be I expect.

    Thanks Ant. I guess all the constructive criticism from you over the years has contributed towards this!

    Thanked by (1)vpsgeek3333

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • mikhomikho AdministratorHosting ProviderOG

    @VirtFusion said:

    @mikho said:
    Who are ”we”?
    Would love a short presentation… 25-30 powerpoint slides would be enough. ;)

    We are us. Phill (SolusVM founder) and currently a very small team.

    The slides.. erm.. please don’t make me do that. Had enough in the last job!

    Figured as much (you being Phill from Solus).
    Wont hold my breath waiting for the ppt slides :D

    Always nice with panels, will have a look very soon.

    Get 4 or more NAT servers (mix/match between packages) and get a 30 % recurring discount. https://clients.mrvm.net

  • mikhomikho AdministratorHosting ProviderOG

    @VirtFusion
    Oh, remembered one thing @Ant told me long ago, you made a special ”hack” for haproxy into Solus.

    Is that available here?
    Asking since it is a vital part of my own setup

    Get 4 or more NAT servers (mix/match between packages) and get a 30 % recurring discount. https://clients.mrvm.net

  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    @mikho said:
    @VirtFusion
    Oh, remembered one thing @Ant told me long ago, you made a special ”hack” for haproxy into Solus.

    Is that available here?
    Asking since it is a vital part of my own setup

    It’s not available yet, but we can discuss? and come up with something. There may be better ways to deal with it.

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • mikhomikho AdministratorHosting ProviderOG

    @VirtFusion said:

    @mikho said:
    @VirtFusion
    Oh, remembered one thing @Ant told me long ago, you made a special ”hack” for haproxy into Solus.

    Is that available here?
    Asking since it is a vital part of my own setup

    It’s not available yet, but we can discuss? and come up with something. There may be better ways to deal with it.

    I’m willing to give input on a solution like that.
    Using Virtualizor today (as it supports it) but the more alternatives, the merrier. ;)

    Thanked by (1)VirtFusion

    Get 4 or more NAT servers (mix/match between packages) and get a 30 % recurring discount. https://clients.mrvm.net

  • MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

    I bought a license a little bit ago but haven't setup anything yet. I will be glad to try it out sometime soon when I'm not busy with moving.

    Thanked by (1)VirtFusion
  • SGrafSGraf Hosting ProviderServices Provider
    edited February 16

    @VirtFusion said:
    Hi LowEnd hosts and community!

    ....targeting the KVM VPS hosting market.

    Looking towards virtualizor: Planning on doing a per node lifetime variant with a moderate updates fee per year?

    Did you get your platforms coded audited by an independent third party?
    What parts of the source code will be available for review by license holders?

    Thanked by (1)VirtFusion

    MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands + USA ★ [email protected]

  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    @mikho said:

    @VirtFusion said:

    @mikho said:
    @VirtFusion
    Oh, remembered one thing @Ant told me long ago, you made a special ”hack” for haproxy into Solus.

    Is that available here?
    Asking since it is a vital part of my own setup

    It’s not available yet, but we can discuss? and come up with something. There may be better ways to deal with it.

    I’m willing to give input on a solution like that.
    Using Virtualizor today (as it supports it) but the more alternatives, the merrier. ;)

    Great. I’ll ping you on Discord.

    p.s. where’s my “Trusted Software Developer” tag?

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    @MikeA said:
    I bought a license a little bit ago but haven't setup anything yet. I will be glad to try it out sometime soon when I'm not busy with moving.

    Thanks as always Mike. Good luck with the move.

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • mikhomikho AdministratorHosting ProviderOG

    @VirtFusion said:

    @mikho said:

    @VirtFusion said:

    @mikho said:
    @VirtFusion
    Oh, remembered one thing @Ant told me long ago, you made a special ”hack” for haproxy into Solus.

    Is that available here?
    Asking since it is a vital part of my own setup

    It’s not available yet, but we can discuss? and come up with something. There may be better ways to deal with it.

    I’m willing to give input on a solution like that.
    Using Virtualizor today (as it supports it) but the more alternatives, the merrier. ;)

    Great. I’ll ping you on Discord.

    p.s. where’s my “Trusted Software Developer” tag?

    Wheres my free license ?
    J/K … will add you in a second.

    Thanked by (1)VirtFusion

    Get 4 or more NAT servers (mix/match between packages) and get a 30 % recurring discount. https://clients.mrvm.net

  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

    Looks very clean and sounds like you want to change things for the better. Since I don't really deal much with servers anymore, I'm not likely gonna be a customer of yours, but I can imagine end users will be happy to be presented with such a nice panel :)
    Good luck!

    Thanked by (1)VirtFusion
  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    @mikho said:

    @VirtFusion said:

    @mikho said:

    @VirtFusion said:

    @mikho said:
    @VirtFusion
    Oh, remembered one thing @Ant told me long ago, you made a special ”hack” for haproxy into Solus.

    Is

    @SGraf said:

    @VirtFusion said:
    Hi LowEnd hosts and community!

    ....targeting the KVM VPS hosting market.

    Looking towards virtualizor: Planning on doing a per node lifetime variant with a moderate updates fee per year?

    Did you get your platforms coded audited by an independent third party?
    What parts of the source code will be available for review by license holders?

    No plans for a lifetime license, at least not yet. The source has only been audited internally so far, none of which is available for review at this current time.

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • SGrafSGraf Hosting ProviderServices Provider

    @VirtFusion said:

    @mikho said:

    @VirtFusion said:

    @mikho said:

    @VirtFusion said:

    @mikho said:
    @VirtFusion
    Oh, remembered one thing @Ant told me long ago, you made a special ”hack” for haproxy into Solus.

    Is

    @SGraf said:

    @VirtFusion said:
    Hi LowEnd hosts and community!

    ....targeting the KVM VPS hosting market.

    Looking towards virtualizor: Planning on doing a per node lifetime variant with a moderate updates fee per year?

    Did you get your platforms coded audited by an independent third party?
    What parts of the source code will be available for review by license holders?

    No plans for a lifetime license, at least not yet. The source has only been audited internally so far, none of which is available for review at this current time.

    Shame. Having an audited source code would be making your product stand out a bit compared to the competition.

    So would be the ability to review. (For me specifically, that is 50% of the reason i am running blesta for billing and not whmcs or clientexec )

    Yeah i get that point when it comes to licensing.
    Right now you are priced at 15 usd/month per node - so 180/yr. Wich is fair as Virtualizor would be 95 usd, for example if paid yearly.
    My inquiry was more based around my personal model/belief of prioritizing initial capital expense over running operating expense.

    MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands + USA ★ [email protected]

  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    At the current time there’s a fair bit going on in the source. Biggish features, re-factoring, etc.. once it calms down a bit, I intend to have regular audits.

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • edited February 17

    Hypervisors with UNLIMITED servers (early adoption pricing) Hypervisors $15.00

    OR

    Hypervisors with a single server (early adoption pricing) x $1,50

    Are we to choose either of both? So let's say I'd like to host 5x VMs. Would I be fine saying "0" for the 1st option and "5" for the 2nd?

    Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    @webcraft said:

    Hypervisors with UNLIMITED servers (early adoption pricing) Hypervisors $15.00

    OR

    Hypervisors with a single server (early adoption pricing) x $1,50

    Are we to choose either of both? So let's say I'd like to host 5x VMs. Would I be fine saying "0" for the 1st option and "5" for the 2nd?

    No, It's based on per hypervisor. I'll add some extra info to the description and probably rename the single option to "Smart Server" or something similar.

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • edited February 17

    @VirtFusion said:

    @webcraft said:

    Hypervisors with UNLIMITED servers (early adoption pricing) Hypervisors $15.00

    OR

    Hypervisors with a single server (early adoption pricing) x $1,50

    Are we to choose either of both? So let's say I'd like to host 5x VMs. Would I be fine saying "0" for the 1st option and "5" for the 2nd?

    No, It's based on per hypervisor. I'll add some extra info to the description and probably rename the single option to "Smart Server" or something similar.

    What else does mean "Hypervisors with a single server". 1x Hypervisor with 5x VM on would be which option (initially understood like 5x single server)?
    I understand it like this that the first option makes sense if you plan to run more than 10 VMs on the host.

    And is branding removal monthly, too? apparently yes

  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    Any hypervisors that host more than 1 VM would need unlimited.

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • well I am confused by the pricing as well:

    @VirtFusion said: We do not believe in a per VPS or CPU core model, this has shown time and time again that outside a top tier enterprise, it’s just not a good fit, instead we have stuck to the proven per hypervisor model.

    so you only have two prices. one for running the whole server as single VM within and one for the actual 'hypervisor with unlimited VMs'?

    as @webcraft points out this leads to people thinking about servers (hypervisors) with <10 VMs on it, where the pricing now look very much not attractive, because in the end people will always break down the pricing to a 'per VM' pricing to be able to calculate the costs properly... just saying. I understand you try to exactly move away from this, but you already opened an unintended gap here I suppose.

    Thanked by (1)webcraft
  • VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

    @Falzo said: so you only have two prices. one for running the whole server as single VM within and one for the actual 'hypervisor with unlimited VMs'?

    That's correct. I'll change the description of that hypervisor type. It can be multi-purpose. Either a single VM of any size or most likely a smart server which will be an option in VF soon.

    VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

  • @VirtFusion said:

    @Falzo said: so you only have two prices. one for running the whole server as single VM within and one for the actual 'hypervisor with unlimited VMs'?

    That's correct. I'll change the description of that hypervisor type. It can be multi-purpose. Either a single VM of any size or most likely a smart server which will be an option in VF soon.

    What's the point of creating a single VM? I mean it's likely not for a customer hence the management layer appears like overhead to me. If you'd change your license to the amount of servers being allowed to be created with it, this makes it much more attractive to me because for personal instances, which don't require such an additional layer, I could also use a free product like Proxmox.

  • @webcraft said:

    @VirtFusion said:

    @Falzo said: so you only have two prices. one for running the whole server as single VM within and one for the actual 'hypervisor with unlimited VMs'?

    That's correct. I'll change the description of that hypervisor type. It can be multi-purpose. Either a single VM of any size or most likely a smart server which will be an option in VF soon.

    What's the point of creating a single VM? I mean it's likely not for a customer hence the management layer appears like overhead to me. If you'd change your license to the amount of servers being allowed to be created with it, this makes it much more attractive to me because for personal instances, which don't require such an additional layer, I could also use a free product like Proxmox.

    Maybe easier snapshots of the server for a beginner? Create single VM, and snapshot it for backup, I guess. Easier than bare-metal restoration.

    Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website

  • @Amadex said:

    @webcraft said:

    @VirtFusion said:

    @Falzo said: so you only have two prices. one for running the whole server as single VM within and one for the actual 'hypervisor with unlimited VMs'?

    That's correct. I'll change the description of that hypervisor type. It can be multi-purpose. Either a single VM of any size or most likely a smart server which will be an option in VF soon.

    What's the point of creating a single VM? I mean it's likely not for a customer hence the management layer appears like overhead to me. If you'd change your license to the amount of servers being allowed to be created with it, this makes it much more attractive to me because for personal instances, which don't require such an additional layer, I could also use a free product like Proxmox.

    Maybe easier snapshots of the server for a beginner? Create single VM, and snapshot it for backup, I guess. Easier than bare-metal restoration.

    No, you can do exactly what you mentioned with Proxmox for free. Setup a VM once, take backup of it and restore it automatically every time. This is why I'm looking for a value adding purpose which reasons this license construct.

Sign In or Register to comment.