#1 2016-02-01 07:41:55

Simonindia
Moderator and your buddy

Suspended due to Bandwidth Over Usage

Ryan,
        My VPS is suspended for Bandwidth Over Usage VPS IP is 192.168.1.89 location NAT-NC01

i never use it is just for VPN there i think it got hacked(i don't have ssh server running probably hacked by some other service) when you unsuspend it and please shut it down then i can reinstall and config every thing fresh.

Thanks in advance

have a great day

Last edited by Simonindia (2016-02-01 08:14:54)

Just trying my best to help. ♥ |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.” -Joss Whedon“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”-Theodore Roosevelt

#2 2016-02-01 08:28:05

Backtogeek
Low End Boss
Website

Re: Suspended due to Bandwidth Over Usage

Worth a triple check, virtualizor bandwidth counting is stupid, it can and does go wrong often resulting in suspension, often triggered by a ddos attack as everyone's interface spikes with a huge burst, virtualizor calculates it Wong and you get suspended.

It's better than it used to be but in the early days I had a full node of people suspended because of a short ddos attack on a bridged interface.

https://upto32.com retro gaming and nostalgia forum that does not take itself to seriously smile

#3 2016-02-01 08:31:27

Simonindia
Moderator and your buddy

Backtogeek wrote:

Worth a triple check, virtualizor bandwidth counting is stupid, it can and does go wrong often resulting in suspension, often triggered by a ddos attack as everyone's interface spikes with a huge burst, virtualizor calculates it Wong and you get suspended.

It's better than it used to be but in the early days I had a full node of people suspended because of a short ddos attack on a bridged interface.

that's gives some hope that i didn't get hacked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.” -Joss Whedon“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”-Theodore Roosevelt

#4 2016-02-01 08:39:02

RyanB
Trusted Member

I've reset the bandwidth on your VM. it should be online now.

#5 2016-02-01 08:45:22

Simonindia
Moderator and your buddy

Thanks man

have a great day

Board footer