LowEndSpirit Forum

PLEASE READ

This forum will be gone in 2020 please use: https://talk.lowendspirit.com for news, updates and offers, support will be handled directly by your VPS provider via their ticket system from now on

PLEASE READ

***** Link New Forum Link New Forum Link New Forum Link New Forum Link New Forum Link *****

PLEASE READ

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-03 08:16:46

assam_siddibapa

Max mind

Hi , I have created a ticket regarding this but remember reading some where that support is made if requested here . Please excuse me if i misunderstood and double posted.

Anyways , My order was marked fraud because of geo location not matching with my address . I am sorry but i cannot help it without using a proxy . I am traveling and my details entered are my billing details . I am open for phone/SMS/email verification . My invoice number is 34420 .

EDIT: Forgot to add , Its inceptionhosting.com.

Looking forward for my setup .

Thank you

Last edited by assam_siddibapa (2015-09-03 08:19:28)

#2 2015-09-03 21:27:39

AnthonySmith
Low End Boss
Website

Re: Max mind

Its just not an order I can put through if its a different IP to your country or a proxy/VPN sorry, from memory you did not even enter a full name.

https://upto32.com retro gaming and nostalgia forum that does not take itself to seriously smile

#3 2015-09-03 23:56:04

assam_siddibapa

Re: Max mind

Thank you for your reply .

I am presently not at my paypal address so what i can do is edit/change my details to my current location and pay using paypal , I hope that should be fine .

EDIT:
I just tried to login , it said "No client account was found with the email address you entered" so i tried to signup again then it said "User already exist with email address".

PS: I have only one account with my payments so i can only signup with that id .

Please advice

Last edited by assam_siddibapa (2015-09-04 00:01:06)

Board footer