#1 2016-05-04 16:57:25

JasperNL
Trusted Member

Problem with InceptionHosting

Hello LowEndSpirit,

About 2 weeks ago I was interested in your offers in the Netherlands, so I was redirected to Inception Hosting to purchase the servers there.

I looked around at this website and found the following deals: <snipped> . Of course these services cannot be obtained for this price, but I decided to try it anyway to see what I would get as a result. Maybe they would give it to me, which would make me very happy tongue . I went through the billing process, and left a comment "Is this a joke? If not, I'd like to have this service." (or something very close to it).

Because all orders are manually checked -- and because I didn't get any message within the next two days -- I decided to look up the website. I found my IP banned for the following reason:

Ban Reason: Banned due to Orders
Ban Expires: Thursday, December 31st, 2020 (23:59)

Because I was still interested in the LowEndSpirit offers, I decided to write them a mail at [email protected]

To: [email protected]
Subject: IP Banned
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 20:47:49 +0000

Hello Inception Hosting,

My IP is ***.232. I recently placed an order for the dedicated server that was on your site for €0 with the comment "Is this a joke? if not, I'd like to have this".
I did not get any reply on this
In my opinion this is not a "bannable offense". Can you give any clarifiction on why my IP is banned?

Thanks in advance,

Jasper

I waited for a week, but I did not get a response. I decided to send a mail again:

Hello Inception Hosting,

Since I'm interested in your lowendspirit offers, I'd like to ask for an unban again. Is it possible to get an unban from your services?

Thanks in advance,

Jasper

I feel ignored by the staff of InceptionHosting, so I decided to ask the forum about this issue.

Can you help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Jasper

#2 2016-05-04 22:09:40

AnthonySmith
Low End Boss
Website

Re: Problem with InceptionHosting

Hi Jasper,

I have removed the ban, sadly direct emails are missed often due to volume.

I think I remember the order but probably did not notice the comments, it was not your fault I assumed it was a bot order trying to order hidden items, as it turns out through human error it was not a hidden item.

Anthony.

https://upto32.com retro gaming and nostalgia forum that does not take itself to seriously smile

#3 2016-05-05 12:30:31

JasperNL
Trusted Member

Re: Problem with InceptionHosting

Thank you Backtogeek!
Good to see that the link is now hidden for public smile

Board footer