#1 2018-12-20 15:47:32

gianfrix94
Trusted Member

MrVM Locations

Hello,
In https://lowendspirit.com/locations.html there is written that for Mr. VM Locations there is 5mbit unmetered transfer once 300GB monthly allowance is used, but going to order one in the mrvm site i can't see that confirmed anywhere, i only see the amount as 300GB transfer.
So, my question is, is the 5mbit unmetered actually included?

#2 2018-12-20 17:11:08

MM552
MR Status
Website

Re: MrVM Locations

Hello I can confirm this. It's on MRVM's new snazzy website. Link below. Enjoy
https://mrvm.net/natvps

#3 2018-12-21 11:54:17

mikho
Low End Mod
Website

I confirm.
The VPS isn’t suspended as with most providers.
There is no extra charges, only a limitation in speed.

I will however contact anyone who ”abuses” it and use it 100% 24/7 for a long period of time.
One could say its available to ”fair usage” if you need 24/7 100% max bandwidth, this service is not what you are looking for.

But if you need to setup a HA website on multiple locations that won’t go down because you use alot of bandwidth? Then it will work nicely.

#4 2019-02-17 04:55:26

guyz92
Trusted Member

Some technical question about the HAProxy deployed by MrVM.
For the Layer 4 TCP Proxy,is proxy pass header append to the TCP Packet?

I am planning to implement SSTP VPN/SoftEther SSL VPN behind the SSL Proxy. My Personal setup on regular LEB with HAProxy as TCP Proxy and Nginx as HTTPS Server and SoftEther works without any issue.

Just want to confirm if the "Proxy_Pass" feature was it enabled by default?

As Proxy_pass may cause SoftEther to crash.

4398352952.png

#5 2019-02-17 14:09:53

guyz92
Trusted Member

guyz92 wrote:

Some technical question about the HAProxy deployed by MrVM.
For the Layer 4 TCP Proxy,is proxy pass header append to the TCP Packet?

I am planning to implement SSTP VPN/SoftEther SSL VPN behind the SSL Proxy. My Personal setup on regular LEB with HAProxy as TCP Proxy and Nginx as HTTPS Server and SoftEther works without any issue.

Just want to confirm if the "Proxy_Pass" feature was it enabled by default?

As Proxy_pass may cause SoftEther to crash.

I recently brought the NAT 128MB SG service from MrVM, running SoftEther VPN Server behind MrVM's HAProxy.

Microsoft SSTP VPN and SoftEther SSL VPN with Letsencrypt SSL Certificate is working like a charm on this NAT VPS.

Hopefully more LES NAT Service can deploy such a good and reliable HAProxy layer 4 TCP Proxy.

4398352952.png

#6 Today 06:47:14

poissonlet
Trusted Member

guyz92 wrote:

I recently brought the NAT 128MB SG service from MrVM, running SoftEther VPN Server behind MrVM's HAProxy.

Microsoft SSTP VPN and SoftEther SSL VPN with Letsencrypt SSL Certificate is working like a charm on this NAT VPS.

Hopefully more LES NAT Service can deploy such a good and reliable HAProxy layer 4 TCP Proxy.

Interesting. I will try to set this up on my MrVM box too. I have been searching for an OpenVPN alternative because OpenVPN seems to be a lot more hungry on system resources and I want something that doesn't suck the battery life out of my Android phone.

Board footer